Awesome family pictures. It was fun to learn you had a forth. I had know idea. Wyatt is so cute especially in the Tonka truck.Stephen
Just got this in the mail...so adorable! Brooke and Luke just love the one of baby Wyatt.
Love the pictures!
George and Melinda -Wow! What a beautiful family. We just got your Valentine's card and I had to write and say hi. You guys look so great and so happy. I wish we could see you sometime. Please give each of those beautiful kids a hug from me.Peter
Hello. What fabulous pics you all have. Such a beautiful fam:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awesome family pictures. It was fun to learn you had a forth. I had know idea. Wyatt is so cute especially in the Tonka truck.
Stephen
Just got this in the mail...so adorable! Brooke and Luke just love the one of baby Wyatt.
Love the pictures!
George and Melinda -
Wow! What a beautiful family. We just got your Valentine's card and I had to write and say hi. You guys look so great and so happy. I wish we could see you sometime.
Please give each of those beautiful kids a hug from me.
Peter
Hello. What fabulous pics you all have. Such a beautiful fam:)
Post a Comment